Friday, July 4, 2014

Jeremy waves hello!

I said I'd put this up, because we got a picture of it and some people are curious. WARNING: This is a picture of a hand injury. Don't click if you don't want to see.


It could be worse. It wasn't and I'm really glad it wasn't because holy crap it felt like hell, but you know, it's not the worst. So yeah, that's me getting patched up in the hand-slice. This is the middle finger I was talking about. See how it's kind of crooked forward there? It's still basically like that, only the scar line is all thick with scar tissue.

I don't have pictures of the other injuries, for obvious reasons, but they did get that one for me and let me have it. Sort of my grisly trophy from that whole day.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!
    Hope that is getting better now.
    RE: the finger mobility situation my dad has limited mobility in his left little finger and ring finger from an injury (docs had to fuse the two joints out from the knuckles on both) and he does ok - he can still use them to grip. Hope it'll be at least that functional for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks ouchy, but still plenty of fingers to work with! They're redundant for a reason ^^

    ReplyDelete